Run Strategies is a comprehensive approach for masters, encouraging life-long running and racing. Clients receive in-person and/or virtual contact with the coach. Services can be one-time or several-time consults or the development of a Personal Running Plan (PRP) including four sections:
- Client Profile and Background. Biographical information; running history – training, racing, and injuries; running shoe preferences; results of a gait analysis; and baseline weight.
- Goals: S.M.A.R.T. Goals. Generally two to four Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, and Time bound goals. These will be developed together, possibly with considerable back and forth.
- Specific Recommendations. Generally six to eight recommendations aimed at reaching the goals.
- Concluding Notes. Framing and caveats as one embarks on and continues their running journey!
If a full PRP is not desired, other scopes of service are an option, including Virtual Accountability Run Training — see next page.
- In-person session to discuss history, goals, and overall training plan. Go for a short run and perform a gait assessment.
- Follow-up session(s) at a local gym/pool to demonstrate recommended strength and flexibility exercises, running equivalents (REQs), and form drills.
- Check-ins by text, email, phone, Zoom as needed. Discuss adjustments to training due to schedule, illness, injuries, etc.
Please contact me regarding fee options.